Thursday, June 3, 2010

And I Quit BMS

It was my 2nd week at BMS. Well I didn't mentioned it earlier but Internship at BMS was not paid :P !!! When I joined it, i thought it's ok if they don't pay me but hey I used to sit there for almost 8hrs from Morning 10:30 to 7. The workplace wasn't so pleasant :( A room full of people with a single ceiling fan. But I must Admit My Colleagues were Best! Very supportive!
And the day came when I got call from Amdocs that I've cleared the written test and asked to appear for Technical Interview :) I was so damn happy!
So I had to leave BMS, but i didn't feel bad because though i was learning a lot there, I was suffocating :(
Now I'm done with Technical Interview at Amdocs so waiting for another Call ! I'm expecting it, but I'm not "So much" dependant on it! In last two months i have realised so many things :) And I'm working on them one by one ;)
So Conclusion on BMS's exit: I won't ever compromise with Stipend/Salary after all I'm going to devote almost my full day :) And my efforts are not for free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment