Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Call from HR Rep, Amdocs

It was a fine Friday morning when I was enjoying First Day First Show of 'Raajneeti' with my friend at ESquare, Pune. The moment I step out from Movie Hall I got 'THE' most awaited call from Amdoc's HR Representative that I've cleared Technical Interview and asked to come down to Amdocs for a HR interview round :) :) :) :)

I was so damn happy :) that I finally made it! I called my mom :) my sweetheart :) and couple of best friends. Everyone was happy :)

HR round was just a nominal face to face talk for me. Basic questions about myself, my skills, my expectations from Amdocs, my future plans etc.

I was offered profile named: Subject Matter Expert, a good package and couple of conditions like Rotational Shift (Amdocs is into Development, I'm not into a Call Center Company :P :P ), 55% aggregate in BCA etc.

I was so damn excited that I couldn't negotiate on anything :P though I regret that I could have asked for more Salary (On the basis of Microsoft Student Partner, Microsoft Certification, GNIIT- Software Engineering Course from NIIT)

So I was overall happy.

And now I was waiting for My First ever Offer Letter from an IT Company! Before 2/3 months I got my First ever Offer Letter from HDFC which i didn't converted into an actual Job.

Again waiting for some more days :P

Getting a job at Amdocs was actually testing my patience :P :) but it was worth waiting :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment