Thursday, May 13, 2010

Finally in to "IT"

The day has come into my life :) and that too even before Graduating :) I have step into THE fantastic Sector called IT!
The company which gave me this break through is Binary Mantra Systems (BMS).
BMS offers following Services
  • Application Development
  • Mobile Application Development
  • Web Application
  • Audio Video Streaming Solutions
  • Enterprise Application
  • Integration

I have been offered a profile of Trainee Software Developer. One of the main reason of joining BMS is They are developing things in my favourite technology which is undoubtedly Microsoft Technology :)

I have started learning Microsoft Technology long back in 2006. First Microsoft Technology I learnt in my Junior College (11th standard) which was Visual Basic. After that I joined NIIT where i learnt most of the Developmental Languages like C#, J2SE, J2EE, ASP.net, XML and so on :) We did couple of projects.

But it wasn't that easy for me to balance my Grads study and NIIT. So after learning this stuff from NIIT I couldn't be in touch with it. And since then I started worrying that If i couldn't revise and actually work on things which i learnt at NIIT, it would be of no use :(

I have interest in Programming/Development and especially in Application Development, one should see my Curricular Projects done in VB6 and other in J2SE.

The only Web Development i did last time was in NIIT as our Project. It was an Online Movie Ticket Booking website. I still remember the flash work i did for this portal :) people used to come to my Group members and asked to run the Project for number of times :P I used to design the web pages and hand over it to our Programmer, Piyush :) The main problem which we faced was with Flash buttons, I still remember my Group members insisted me too much to come up with something so that we could use those Fancy Flash Buttons on our web pages! After spending clueless hours finally i found a simple trick and guess what I proved my worth of being a Team Lead :) I felt very proud after I gave my final presentation on one fine day :)

I want to repeat the History :P LoL :)

I want to prove my self as one finest MS Technology Developer :)

BMS is also into Windows Phone Application Development, I'm very excited to actual learn this fantastic thing in future :)

Tomorrow I'll be joining BMS :) Looking forward for a long association with this Company who showed faith in me :)

1 comment: