Friday, April 6, 2012

Google's Project Glass replacement of Smartphone?

It was a nice day in the office when I suddenly saw a Tweet on my phone that quickly diverted my attention from what I was doing ;-) I jumped of from my chair when I saw the video of  Google's 'Project Glass' but I also thought it might be an April Fool prank but then I saw my Twitter timeline started flooding by Project Glass related tweets!!

I'm always fascinated by the electronic gadgets that ranges from a Toy Car to Sexy and Sleek phones ;-) So Google's Project Glass amused me the very first time when I saw the demo of it. I feel if this Technology is not just a concept or a April Fool Prank then I think in coming years this can easily replace the Smartphones. You can call people, text them and can even do a video chat with them without holding any handheld device in your hand. You won't need to wait for Google map to load and then show you the 'How to reach there..' You won't forget to book tickets for your favorite show because by using Google Glasses you can book the tickets on the Go! This is fabulous :-)

I do not wish to comment on the H/W specs or the AI software which might be used in the Google Glasses but I would encourage you to watch the video and post your comments/opinions about it over here :-) And not to forget I'll surely talk about the technical aspects of it, once I hear/see it officially coming from Google! Till then enjoy the video

Google's Project Glass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9c6W4CCU9M4

No comments:

Post a Comment