Monday, September 6, 2010

My Old Phone - Micromax Q5fb

I bought this Phone in March 2010 for Rs.4,700 which was actually a fair deal! But I still regret that I sold off my First ever phone, gifted by my Mom which was Nokia N70 in exchange with Micromax Q5fb :(

The only reason I chose Micromax was It's a Dual Sim Phone! Another best feature of this phone is It has a Qwerty keypad, easy to surf web! For me these were the must have features in an Ideal phone!

Problematic things, which I discovered later when I actually bought it :-P are... Bit bulky, loud speakers, Yes those are bloody loud :-( Screen size is small. I also faced problem with it's audio jack, it was faulty and I suppose that is one of the very common problem in Q5fb phones all over India.

In all I would say if you don't have money :-P I mean do not have budget to buy something good then go for this phone, else strict NO.

Overall rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment